Dear Parents & Carers,
A big welcome to all our new children and their families who have joined us this month.
Dates for the Diary
- Valentine’s day: Wednesday 14th February 2018
- Half term- 12th February 2018- 16th February 2018 (nursery closed for funded and term-time children)
- Training day- 19th February 2018 (nursery is closed)
- Shrove Tuesday (pancake day): Tuesday 13th February 2018
- Ash Wednesday: Wednesday 14th February 2018
- Holi: Thursday 01st March 2018
- St Patricks day: Saturday 17th March 2018
- Mother’s Day: Sunday 11th March 2018
- Last day of term: Thursday 29th March 2018
- Good Friday: Friday 30th March 2018 (nursery is closed)
- Easter day: Sunday 01st April 2018
- Good Monday: Monday 02nd April 2018 (nursery is closed)
- Bank holidays 7th May and 28th May 2018 – nursery closed on these days.
DISNEY FUN DAY 1ST MARCH – ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CRACKERJACKS CHARITY. Please find the poster on nursery door for more information 😊.
Policy of the Month
Each month in our newsletter we will give you information about one of our policies. These are available for you to read at any time, please speak to a member of staff.
Key Person Policy
Every child who attends KiddieCare Nursery is allocated a Keyworker, if you are unsure who your child’s key worker is please speak to Kelsey or Chloe.
The Key person is the main point of contact within the nursery. If you have any concerns or messages please speak to your children allocated Keyworker. They will be able to help you if you have any concerns about your child’s development or well-being.
Please make sure you are paying your £5 per month for the super star sports. If these payments are not made we will have to cancel our sessions with them. Please pay your money to any member of staff, Thank you!
Children’s lunches need to be paid at the beginning of the month or paid a week in advance. If these are not paid it may result in being asked to provide a packed lunch from home.
If your child is ill the NHS advice you to call NHS 111 helpline for assistance and guidance on what to do. Please note you do not need to take your children to a GP practise or Hospital unless it is vital. Small coughs and colds can be treated at home or seek advice from a pharmacist.
Attending a hospital or GP practise can spread illnesses and viruses.
Any problems or concerns please feel free to speak to me,
Kelsey & the nursery team 😊