AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
AT KIDDIECARE WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Giving every child, regardless of race, background, belief, sex, ability or social standing the opportunity to develop to their full potential in an environment that is happy, bright and stimulating and one which promotes the self confidence of each child.
- Extending each child’s range of profitable learning experience beyond that which can easily be provided within the family, but in ways that are complimentary to family values.
- Using a range of play materials and equipment in planned and progressive ways that stimulates and advances the children’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development.
- Developing children’s early knowledge, understanding and skills in ways that provide a sound basis for later education i.e. ability to listen and to talk about and record their experiences with increasing understanding competence, confidence and fluency.
- Using play activities to stimulate and build upon children’s natural curiosity and to enable them to learn through planned worthwhile activities.
- Encouraging each child in exploring their environment in order to be Imaginative and creative.
- Providing every child within our care, a warm, stable environment with the support of staff that are responsive and sensitive to their needs.
- Working in partnership with parents and valuing them as early educators and partners in the provision of a high standard of care for their children.
- To offer high quality, flexibility, affordability and choice for parents within our nurseries.